Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that’s barely larger than a cubic foot. The PSW111’s high-current, 150-watt amp effortlessly drives an 8″ woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. And this compact subwoofer sports a new, more powerful driver design to deliver deeper, louder, and punchier bass than previous Polk subs. Special circuitry inside the amp and a solid MDF cabinet with internal bracings ensure clean, detailed lows, even when you crank up the volume.
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- 150-watt RMS amplifier
- 8″ front-firing driver
- frequency response: 38-250 Hz
- continuously variable 60-160 Hz crossover
- phase switch
- auto on/off
- line-level/LFE input
- speaker-level input and output
- 11″W x 12-5/16″H x 14-15/16″D
There are no reviews yet.